- Stop implementing the Sales Channel API. It will be deprecated in the 6.4 major release. Define API Controllers (Routes) as services. Use named Routes internally.
- The class or each API method requires the annotation:
- Decorator of response extends on
- Routes represent a single functionality.
- Controller/Pageloader only works with routes.
- Controller/Pageloader can call multiple routes.
- A route has to return a StoreApiResponse, to convert to JSON.
- A route response can only contain one object.
- The Storefront controller should never work with the repository again. It should be injected inside a route.