Lighthouse performance checklist
Below is a list of items that you can use to quickly audit the performance of your application. This list is not exhaustive, but rather a starting point.
Please remember that the Lighthouse score should be checked only on the production build.
- Images have appropriate resolution
- Images are in
- Third part code is loaded asynchronously
- Images are lazy loaded
- All custom event listeners are destroyed with their components
- All images are described by
- Contrast is correct
aria-labelare added to HTML tags
httpsconnection is used
- Page follows a semantic HTML structure
- All pages have metadata (title, description, tags)